BLUE ANGEL CERTIFICATE
Blue Angel sets high standards for eco-friendly product design and has proven itself over the last 40 years as a reliable guide to more sustainable consumption.
WHAT DOES BLUE ANGEL TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION?
• Use of 100% organic cotton;
• Use of tested chemical fibers;
• Avoiding substances that are harmful to health and the environment, for example through strict regulation of flame retardants;
• Exclusion of cerium compounds, as well as perfluorinated and polyfluorinated chemicals;
• Strict regulation of biocides;
• Strict regulation of softening agents (phthalates)
• Strict limits for heavy metals;
• Reduction of effluent emissions, as well as emissions into the atmosphere;
• High usability (product quality);
• Certified social standard (produced fairly and under good working conditions);
WHAT DOES THE USE OF THE BLUE ANGEL LABEL SAY ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
• Observes high environmental standards in the manufacturing process;
• Efforts to improve occupational safety and social conditions in manufacturing;
• Avoid harmful chemicals in the final product, and ensure good usability;
The Blue Angel allows the company to reliably present its environmental management practices and product responsibility and stand out from its competitors.